When the kids return, wholesome, nutritious, family-style meals will be more important than ever.
We sincerely hope that you and your team are safe and well.
Like you, Smart Lunches is on pause during the COVID-19 shut-down. But as dedicated foodies and child nutrition experts, we're not sitting idle. We're taking time to make Smart Lunches better than ever by:
- Polishing & disinfecting our kitchens
- Perfecting our menus
- Improving our infrastructure
- Staying in constant contact with our childcare and preschool partners to ensure that we're ready to go as soon as they are allowed to re-open
When the kids return, wholesome, nutritious, family-style meals will be more important than ever:
- Good nutrition is key to strong bodies and strong immune systems
- Safe, licensed, professional food preparation and delivery will ease the minds of your families and staff as they return
- Wholesome, family-style meals help kids and staff reconnect and re-establish your center's strong sense of community
If you're concerned about how you will restart your meal program after an extended pause, we'd like to help.
Click the button to learn more, download a recent menu, and watch a short video. When you're ready, there's also a form you can submit to request a call. Our CEO, David Morris, will reach out to you directly to learn more about your situation and see if Smart Lunches might be a good solution.
Like you, we look forward to getting back to work. Let us know how we can help!
Sent with our regards and best wishes for your continued health and safety,
The Smart Lunches Team